Know


 Virtuous patience

Waiting for mercy

Pausing to breathe slowly

What is the anxiety soup today

Not today

Today_

Is contentment with potential sustainability

Is choice

______

Which me am I

Which day of the month is it, three of my four weeks are great

Have I eaten_

How much has self care played in to my day_

Am I reacting or pro-acting_

My capabilities feel thin some days

thicker others

Like fine paper, I tear at the slightest _____

or gladly absorb the ink

Today I am hungry-

I am Brooke wanting to go to the gym

Wanting to eat 

Wanting to take the day

Here is the familiar name that arises

A smile that lifts my lips

Days get closer, so close

Excitement building

Take it slowly

The rest of the world

Waiting patiently

Choosing to wait

For something which will look how

We want it to look

We are the painters

We are brushes

Are paint

Our paint

beautiful, vibrant, sexy colors

Upon the stretched framed fabric

Canvas should be another word for time

Sands of change

Winds of time

_______

Once, I heard the call

I paved the roads with drugs

Clear a path for the sound

Go deeper

Each breath

Sink

Back flip

Breathe

Listen

The sound is peace

It's a frequency

a pitch

Siren's call

Follow, follow

You know 

The Unknown





Be the fish

that breathes out of water

Each time

I fall






Comments

Popular

Clean up on Aisle Earth

Detritus: Death on Earth: nanonovel1

Siren's call