Happy New Beginnings
May your heart seek your truest desires
May your actions and intentions be of most good and of least harm to yourself and others
May you be present in the moment
May you simultaneously seek and fulfill your purpose
May your perspectives shift as needed in the best and most dire of moments and retrospectives
May you embrace your flaws and love yourself as you embrace flaws and love others
May your mind be open and curious
May your new beginning be filled with all the joy, delight, kindness, love, and kink as your weird, beautiful heart desires
May my heart seek my truest desires
May my actions and intentions be of most good and of least harm to myself and others
May I be present in the moment
May I simultaneously seek and fulfill my purpose
May my perspectives shift as needed in the best and most dire of moments and retrospectives
May I embrace my flaws and love myself as I embrace flaws and love others
May my mind be open and curious
May my new beginning be filled with all the joy, delight, kindness, love, and kink as my weird, beautiful heart desires
Comments
Post a Comment